Precision 333, L.L.C. Shipping Policies
General Shipping Policies
1. All items sold by Precision333 are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
2. No sales to or shipments of any goods outside the United States
3. All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may affect their purchase.
4. No product substitutions will be made without prior approval of the customer.
5. If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner we will attempt to notify you right away.
6. Excluding weekends and holidays, most orders are shipped the same or next business day.
7. Precision333 requires our carriers to acquire a Signature Confirmation for certain orders. In addition, drivers may require a signature when delivering to certain locations. In some cases, you may be unavailable to sign for the package when the carrier arrives. When this occurs the carrier will leave a claim ticket that can be used to claim the order at the appropriate facility.
8. Our site shows real time inventory. Your payment is processed as soon as your order is placed to reserve inventory.
9. Free Shipping applies only to items on the order listed as “Free Shipping” on the webpage, not to the entire shipment unless everything on the order has free shipping. You will only be charged shipping on the items that are not listed as free shipping
Orders Placed after 3:00 CST will ship the next business day. However, FFL processing may take longer.
Items Requiring Special Handling
(Note: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in shipping delays or your order being canceled)
1. You MUST choose UPS or FEDEX Ground for all ammunition sales. Failure to do so will result in order processing delays and additional charges.
2. Due to carrier restrictions, ammunition cannot be shipped outside the continental US. All ammunition orders to Alaska or Hawaii will be canceled.
3. Ammunition will arrive in a separate package from your firearm (if in same order).
4. You must be 21 or older to purchase ammunition. By placing your order, you certify that you are over 21 and legally allowed to purchase ammunition according to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws.
Firearms & Lower Receivers
1.We will gladly ship your Firearm purchase to your local FFL. In order to do so we need you to have your FFL send a scanned copy of their FFL license to email@example.com. Please Note: It is important that your Precision333 order number is marked clearly on the FFL paperwork.
2.You are responsible for ensuring that the firearm is in compliance with all local and State laws.
3.You MUST choose USPS or an overnight service with FEDEX/UPS to ship your handgun We will gladly shp your rifle or lower any method of your choosing.
4.All shipments of firearms require adult signature at destination.
1. You are responsible for ensuring magazine compliance with your local laws.
2. We will not send magazines to the following locations:
a. Over 10 Rounds: CA, CT, DC, HI (pistol magazine only), Oak Park IL, MA, MD, NY
b. Over 12 Rounds: Chicago IL
c. Over 15 Rounds: CO, Aurora IL, NJ
d. Over 16 Rounds: Franklin Park IL
e. Over 30 Rounds: OH
f. Over 35 Rounds: Riverdale IL
3. We do not make or ship rebuild kits.
4. All magazine orders with a billing or shipping address not in compliance with magazine restrictions will be canceled.
1. You MUST determine whether it is legal for you to buy a suppressor in your state. Currently, the following states allow private ownership of suppressors: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. Even if you live in one of these states, it is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal to own in your area.
2. How to register your suppressor:
Register in your own name (requires fingerprints, photos, and a Law Enforcement certificate approved by a Chief Law Enforcement Officer in your area)
Register to a Trust (requires creating a Trust with a legal writer or lawyer)
Register to a Corporation; requires the principle or CEO's approval and corporation to be in good financial standing (consult your local FFL/SOT dealer to determine the best option for you)
3. Purchase your suppressor from Precision333
After you add your suppressor to your cart, simply follow the checkout process
When you get your e-mail confirmation of your order, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 979-964-3519 and arrange for your transfer. (From Precision333 to your FFL/SOT dealer, the transfer usually takes about 8-10 weeks. Times are dependent on the ATF NFA branch.) We will alert you with a tracking number as soon as your suppressor ships to your local/SOT dealer.
You will complete the required ATF paperwork at your local FFL/SOT dealer once the suppressor arrives there. This is where you will mail in the $200 check for your tax stamp to the ATF NFA branch. You will not be able to take possession of your suppressor until the transfer process has been completed by the ATF. This typically takes between 6-9 months, dependent on the ATF NFA branch.
You will receive an e-mail with tracking information from the carrier within 24 hours after the order is shipped. Please consult our FAQ section for information on how to manually recover your tracking number.
Precision333 partners with only the most reliable carriers and apologizes for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. We immediately work on shipping errors with our carriers and most claims are resolved within two weeks from initiation to ensure that you are completely satisfied. If you don’t want to wait until the damage or loss investigation is completed and you want us to send a replacement item right away, please contact us. We will ship the item right out to you (assuming it is in stock). We will have to charge your credit card for the replacement and will refund the money for your original order once the carrier confirms the shipping damage or loss and pays us the insurance settlement.
Precision333 prefers Visa and Mastercard.
Precision333 only accepts Credit Cards from US based accounts.
For offline orders we accept U.S.P.S. Money orders.
No personal checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted without prior approval.
Please do not send cash.
Cash is accepted for in store transactions only.
Warranty and Repairs
Precision333 is not a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer other than Precision333 brand products. Warranty and repairs from other manufacturers must be performed by that manufacturer.
Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturer’s policy. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures. Precision333 will assist as needed.
In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return:
1. All returned merchandise must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) issued by Precision333 prior to return.
2. Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present.
3. Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
4. We will gladly accept return for refund any unopened and unused product. Simply return any new unused item back to us within 10 days from the date delivered. Shipping charges are not refundable. Once a scope is mounted it becomes used and is not eligible for refund, exchange or return. Placing a scope in rings constitutes mounting. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
All items listed as in stock are available for sale. If an item is out of stock, the site will not let you purchase it. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Precision333 charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. We are located in Texas.